Thursday 13 August 2009

Fly me to Singapore

In exactly 2 weeks time I'll be flying to Singapore after 2 years of absent .. yes, I like holidaying in Singapore. Everything is so decent and two things I love the most are the airport and transportation, it feels like overseas. Though it is overseas, but I mean it's just 1 hour away, it feels so different. Everytime I step my foot at Changi, I feel hype, the atmosphere is good and I know I'm gonna have a good time. Though I must admit, things ain't cheap there, but I'm not planning to shop for anything anyway .. I just need a break away from this routine and hectic life.

This trip basically has numerous plans and reasons .. and this will be my first overseas concert I attend other than Lee Hom. I will be attending my first MayDay Concert in SG with my gal pal bloodbubble .. ^^

Initially I wasn't planning to, but the time is just right. I'm planning to go to Singapore anyway, so why don't I just make the best out of it. Couple of friends are moving forward to their next step in life and they want me to be part of it. Sadly I couldn't be there for the actual event, so I settle for the pre-event instead .. :D Should be fun seeing them all again.

Everything is set pretty much .. just need to rundown couple of things to do and buy before going off.

And this ticket awaits me .. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait.. see ya in 2 weeks' time!