Wednesday 17 June 2009

Stay Real

Stay Real is Ashin's (Mayday - taiwan rock band, vocalist) clothing label featuring tees designed by him and No2Good (creative designer). So far I think the tees are available only in Taiwan and online. Price ranges from a NTD900 to NTD1100 .. so that's about Rp. 270.000 to Rp. 330.000. Pretty expensive for a tee.
I get to know Stay Real clothing design through bloodbubble - who is a major MD's fan. The design is pretty cute and they seem to have quite catchy line for their tee. They are pretty creative in creating new characters. Ashin always creates new set of design for Mayday concert tour and they are all very nice.

All this while I only get to see those stuffs and envy through her blog, until I get my hand on one of the tee myself during my visit to Taipei last year. It was my last day in Taipei, while browsing around through XiMen Ding shops, I found "I Know the Answer" tee which I saw through bloodbubble's blog.

But when I got to Taipei, this "I Know the Answer" design is already quite outdated, they no longer hold the black tee, so I settled with green colour, which is quite ok. But until now .. I have yet to wear it. The packaging is really nice, I'm so reluctant to take it out of the plastic LOL

The next design I saw on her blog was this 'Be Happy' and 'Be Rock' design, which was created for Mayday's concert tour last year. When she made plan to head to Taipei for the concert, I gotta ask her to get these 2 cute designs, it cost NTD600 each, which is not bad.


So from then onwards, I kinda become regular visit of SR blog. Just 2 days ago, I was browsing the blog and saw this new design. But when I confirm to bloodbubble, again she said it's the latest one. Hmmm .. it's been out a while. But I really like it, it comes in blue and white .. hopefully the shop still has it when she goes to Taipei again soon. "Ocean is my Boat, Sky is my Map" NICE!! :)

And .. as I'm planning to attend Mayday new concert D.N.A, this tee is on my list. Hopefully I don't get too overboard with the merchandise hunting.

No comments: