Friday 5 June 2009

Most Precious Possessions

These might not seem many to much longer fans than me, I was only been LH's fan for less than 4 years. I spent HUGE on him, not to mention the travels I made for 4 overseas concerts so far, but proudly I own all these with my own money and I didn't regret spending them for these items -- as my MOST precious possesions.
I basically own all the original and official items released by him .. 12 albums - still missing his 4th Album, 白紙 - White Paper. Though for Unbelievable and Shangrila, I only have the Gai Ban Version, but hey that counts! :D; 5 books, 5 movies (so far), best collections, MVs, promotional CDs, compilations, concerts, etc and of course, the most special ones are those autographed albums.
Here are my precious possessions ..
- 12 complete albums - missing 4th album, White Paper -
12 complete albums, 2 japanese albums, 3 HOE singles, 1 Heart.Beat single, 5 version of gai ban (including Unbelievable and Shangrila)
- 5 official books -
- 5 movies, looking forward for his upcoming movie 大兵小將 -
- other works, including Beijing Olympic Song Compilation -

- and of course, LH's fans out there MUST have this :D -

- autographed albums -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

didn't know u don't have the first version for unbelievable and shangri-la.. are u gonna hunt them down?