Wednesday 17 June 2009

Book List - added list

I've been back to reading .. this month I've finished Angels and Demons and Heath Ledger book. I'm currently reading The Secret Shopper's Revenge, the book I bought in KL last month.

I still have few of unread books that I bought while ago, but here are the new list of the books I'm gonna get.


1. Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin which I'm gonna get today after work. I was walking pass Kino last night and saw this book on 10% disc. -- GOT IT!



2. China: Land of Dragons and Emperors by Adeline Yen Mah. She has been my fave author ever since she swept me away with her true life story "Falling Leaves", so definitely A-MUST!


3. It's Called a Breakup because it's broken by Greg Behrendt. I have his later book "He's Just Not that Into You" which has been adapted to movie. I haven't read it yet as I'm waiting for the movie first. I bought the book as it was recommended by Oprah.

This book is recommended by a friend who have read the "He's Just Not that Into You" and she said this Breakup book is better.



4. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella .. I've been quite her fan since the Shopaholic Series, but sadly enough, for a bookie like me, I only own 1 Shopaholic series, that is Shopaholic & Baby, the rest -- I borrowed from a friend. I'm planning to own all the Shopaholic Series, though I read them all but I'm thinking am I gonna waste the money to buy books that I've already read?
So while thinking of that, this book comes in list .. it's actually quite old, it was release in October 2008. And I actually saw this book during my visit to KL last week, quite cheap too but 'till last minute I didn't manage to get this book in hand.



This 2 titles are still coming soon ..

1. The Last Symbol by Dan Brown. He has 4 titles so far, that I know of -- Digital Fortress, Deception Point, The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons. But 2 of his first books are so technically advance .. I like the other two with Robert Langdon as the main character. And his upcoming book will bring back Robert Langdon as the character, so yupe I'm looking forward for 15 September 2009.



2. Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner. She is famously known as the author of Devil Wears Prada. Reading for the review, it's totally a different genre with Devil Wears Prada .. it kinda gives the warm hearted feeling, so yeah, it's on the list.

No comments: