Thursday 25 June 2009

1st Anniversary .. Little Big Soldier Awaits


Geez .. I totally missed out my blog's 1st Anniversary. My first post was 23 June 2008 .. it's been a year. Congrats to my blog and me for keeping this quite update, though not really. I could do better .. but hey, it's not everyday we have something extravagant to share :D

So while celebrating my 6th year with Rouse and 1st year of my blog, here is a little sneak peek of LH's upcoming movie, this was recorded from some reporter's camcorder at the gala dinner hosted by the Bona International Film Group on 14 June 2009 ..



The movie is now on its post production and scheduled to be release in October .. the story is about an old soldier (played by Jackie Chan) kidnaps the young general (played by LH) of an enemy state and takes him on a long journey to collect the reward.

No comments: