Tuesday 23 June 2009

6 years ago .. TODAY

Another year went pass .. 6 years ago today, I landed with the 'real job' after a year graduating from uni .. here I am still, staying fit and comfortably in the zone of Rouse & Co International ..



Well done Net on yet another year of fun, stress and craziness .. but hey, I get to fulfill and achieve what I want .. travelling, watching my fave artist in concert, buying stuffs that I like .. all those goes to the craziness I went through for 6 years here ..
Note. today turns out to be EXTREMELY crazy! Somehow the night before I had intuition of cancelling my plan to meet up with the girls. How the hell I know that it was a bad intuition .. there was a sudden deadline and crazy instruction which forced me to stay 'till 9pm .. oh GOSH!! Madness .. so much for commemorating my 6th years.

No comments: