Wednesday 29 April 2009

Set Your Music Free ..

Lee Hom made a stop in SG last week to promote this new SE phone W705 with SingTel .. the first 30 buyers would get the chance to take private pic with him and the phone will be autographed by him.

Well, the phone looks fancy, it comes in 2 colours, dark wine red or this shiny silver, 3G and it has Wi-Fi .. so it's a choice. But too bad it's a sliding one, not my fave .. don't ask me why, I just don't like it. I prefer clamshell. Well, maybe I might be able to like it :D
And yes, I'm not in trend of Blackberry and I-phone, though I wish I could afford I-phone. But no, I prefer old-fashioned phone model better.
My current phone has been playing bad on me .. last weekend, other than the provider went blank, my phone went blank too. So yes I had a quiet weekend. I had to dis-attach the battery and reset the phone in order for it to work. And it keeps hanging on me lately, specially when I'm texting and there is an incoming call., I pressed the YES button, nothing .. so I have to wait for it to connect to the internal phone connection.
Ling's friend managed to snap 1 out of 30 phones available to be signed by Lee Hom. Here is hers .. Hmm, if only I residing in SG, I would definitely get the phone. What more can you ask, get an autographed new phone and take pic with your idol .. but I wonder how can I use the phone without the autograph get smudged? Change the casing? But I don't think SE phone has re-placeable casing like Nokia. Or plastic covered it?


No comments: