Friday 8 May 2009

Music-Man has conquered Malaysia

I just got back to work after 5 days away in KL to see Music-Man conquer Malaysia. Bukit Jalil Stadium witnessed the incredible Music-Man ... It's been almost 8 months since Music-Man came out to save the music world. I miss you Music-Man.

Though he was a little bit rusty after leaving the stage for few months due to filming 大兵小將, he still managed to leave 25,000 fans that night with big gasp and thousands of WOWs!! Overall the concert was amazing ..


28 songs were delivered beautifully in 2 1/2 hours time with range of various genres .. rock, pop, ballads, chinked out. The concert was opened by 2 Malaysian singers .. though the concert was rather strict, it actually worse than Taipei concert and the securities were rude, pushing us - girls like animals! Hello, we are humans, moreover, we are women, please show us some respect! It's not like we tried to hurt him or something .. sigh!!
I've seen 2 of Music-Man concerts in Taipei, but he still stunned me with his violin playing 落葉歸根. I was hypnotized with the song, I couldn't even move eyes from him, it was simply the best. In fact I was stunned in many ways ..
Music-Man .. you are truly my lifetime superhero. Don't stop fighting for the music world to its core.
Thank you for being part of my world :)