Thursday 16 April 2009

Movie Lists

I have rather slow time at work today, I finished most of the major works for the time being .. so I'm listing movies that I wanna and have to watch. I'm currently back into movie freak, after finishing the 4 thick books of the Twilight Saga, I haven't really read anything, except light story books. I'll be back soon.

The IT guy just gave me my new 17 inch flat monitor .. I was asked to use 2 monitors but I turned that down. I have enough trouble with 1 monitor, why would I need 2? Thanks but no thanks ..

So anyway .. from the 2009 movie list forwarded along by a friend .. Bride Wars, Knowing, Dragon Ball Evolution, Confessions of a Shopaholic and Fast and Furious 4 have nicely covered and so far they were pretty good. Fast Furious in particular was AWESOME.

The list continues ..
- Angels and Demons
- Race to Witch Mountain
- The International -- this will be released tomorrow
- Monster vs Aliens -- gonna watch this tomorrow on 3D screen :)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine -- hope to catch this in KL
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
- Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
- Street Fighter: The legend of Chun-Li
- He's not that into You -- supposed to be out, but no news 'till now

What's next?!

Twilight Saga: New Moon -- expected to be released 2010. Shoot, so long!

No comments: