Wednesday 1 April 2009

KDRT Victim

These last few weeks the weather has been amazingly crazy, if it was blazing hot in the morning throughout noon, it'd be pouring with heavy wind in the afternoon throughout the night and it definitely lower down our immune system. How strong a person is, you'll collapse eventually.

So yupe, including me .. I didn't feel so fit these last few days, caught in the rain few times, many late nights and high load of works. So this is the result for all the bad weather .. I have this scratch all over my body. Kerokan is always good to get rid of the air in your body to prevent our body from collapsing completely.

I call these scratches KDRT (Kekerasan Dalam Rumah Tangga) or known as Domestic Violance :)
My body feels so light right now ..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those bruises look really painful! how long do they take to go away? so u cant wear short sleeved clothing when u have those bruises on your arms?

anett said...

it is painful at first, but it feels good afterwards, it opens up your pore to let go of the air in your body :) it normally take 2-3 days to go away and yes I can't wear short sleeve, people would stare LOL