Monday 27 April 2009

4 days counting down

It has been a long waiting .. I've finalize everything about 2 months earlier, except hotel which I just received the voucher last week.

And now I'm all set to go .. I can't wait for my holiday, can't wait to see the Msian girls and hope course I'm so looking forward to see the MM himself! Heard this might be the last MM tour, he's gonna make the best out of it.
I miss him dearly .. it's been 7 months since the last time I saw him. The ticket look nice too :D

Now, I have 4 days to settle my works though it seems that works have been pretty easy on me. I just need to finalise few things and submit my monthly works and I'm so ready to go .. without any guilty feeling!

KL, see you soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

see u soon in KL! Is this really his last MM concert?? But he hasn't played HK yet on this tour

H. HOMies said...

Hello there, see ya soon in Malaysia. Never thought I would write a comment here, right? In fact I come here whenever I online, just sort of busy lately.

Oh, I was planning to go to HK MM concerts, because it's been long time since my last traveling.

anett said...

I don't know .. it's just a guess. I read it somewhere that he's gonna make some changes at the concert and he's gonna wear the MM leather jacket, so I thought it might be the last. Well, one of the few last then :D