Tuesday 31 March 2009

I Miss Wollongong

Last day of the month, I finished pretty much everything of my works for the month. I still have another 2 hours to kill before the end of working day, so I thought I browse around the net .. which took me to lovely "home" Wollongong, Australia.

Campus East Hall of Residence was my first home when I arrived in Wollongong in October 1997 and it became my home for 2 years ever since. I visited Campus East last in January 2002 before I went home for good and haven't returned 'till now. When I was there, it only has 4 blocks (Trench Town, Hospital, C and D Blocks) .. now it has 10 blocks, 'till J Blocks .. WOW!!

How I was so amaze looking at the entrance .. amazing!! It definitely didn't look like this when I was there, far far away from this. It has balcony now, on each floor! And for I and J blocks, it has kitchen .. self-catered room. Cool!


This video - the overview of Campus East. This definitely different from what I lived for 2 years. I can't wait to go back there .. I miss Wollongong so bad. Watching this and looking at the brand new Campus East, I feel like crying LOL .. so corny ey, but that's what I feel. I really miss Wollongong so bad. Though I know things won't be the same when I go back there, but the memories remind .. I'm sure :D


No comments: