Friday 29 May 2009

Left-over Awesomeness

I wasn't a big concert fans .. in fact before 2005, I've only been to less than 10 concerts -- NKOTB in 1992, some Aussie bands festival in 2000, Human Nature mini concert in 2001 and F4 in 2003 when they came to Jakarta. So that's FOUR concerts I've been to in my entire life. I don't like crowded places and I easily get dizzy seeing too many people.

Now, after being LH's fan .. I've been to 5 of his concerts, 1 Heroes of Earth Singapore, Sands Concert, 2 Music Man Taipei and 1 Music Man Malaysia. Other than that, I've been to Guang Liang, David Tao and Backstreet Boys. It still little of course, but I'm getting there.

I beginning to enjoy the crowd -- different crowd and what I like best about concert is the atmosphere where everybody are so HIGH and scream their heart out when they see their fave artist perform LIVE on stage .. it was just awesome. I love all the concerts I've been to so far .. LH and David Tao were the best.

These were few that captured from stage of 2 Music Man concerts I've been and they were the biggest concert I've been in my life YET :D

- Taipei Arena - 19-20 September 2008 -


- 25.000 people packed at Bukit Jalil Stadium - 2 May 2009 -

Photos are courtersy of Tay Kewei
Lee Hom has indeed taken me to various places, I've never imagined flying to watch concert and yet I'm happy for it. I get to accomplish my travelling desire, experience new things and see his concert at the same time. I'm not stopping now .. :D
What's next?!

No comments: