Thursday 14 May 2009

Made in Malaysia

There were 2 things on top of my shopping list when I went to KL, IKEA Lamp and "Home Rules" book by Nate Berkus, which I've checked upon my departure that Kino KL still holds a copy. I've been looking for the book for a while now, since Oprah promoted it in her show. So anyway, I got the lamp, but not the book. The 1 copy left in Kino was nowhere to be found :( Oh well .. though Renny said she found one in Kino SG, but she hasn't confirmed anything ever since she came back, I wonder if she actually got it? Hmmm ...

And FINALLY I have table lamp again, after for almost 1 year I didn't have any table lamp. I did all my desk related matters in bed. And it only cost RM45 .. nice ey?!



Another things I planned to get was VNC shoes, though it wasn't really priority, but several friends said they're cheap 'cos it's Malaysian brand. Well, I didn't find anything good .. though Lia, Santi and Renny grabbed more than 1 pairs. So either I was in high taste where I didn't think the models were any good or I just simply wasn't looking? 'cos seriously all the VNC shops we went pass were all packed, I suppose that kinda reduced my shopping mood. I walked around KLCC instead without shopping anything.

Yesterday I bought these pairs of sandals at local VNC, my first pink sandals. I eyed on these pairs before I left for KL, thinking I would be getting better models - I'm in need of flat sandals, I can't go to work with Converse all the time right? :D and when I looked at the bottom, it's made in Malaysia. So much for travelling to the country LOL.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

the lamp look snice! Have you got your Home Rules book yet?

anett said...

thanks :) actually I have no idea whether she has it or not. She hasn't called me up since she got back from SG :(