Monday 18 May 2009

Happy Birthday Homie

Yesterday, 17 May 2009 was Lee Hom's 33rd Birthday as well as OurHome Indo 3rd anniversary. He held a Campus Concert in Taizhong the day before where all his worldwide official fans clubs have made him video birthday greeting as a surprised to be played there. Sadly enough that ours was left out for some reason .. I'm still trying to find out why ours was excluded. I'm quite disappointed and sad of course, but I'm sure there is a reason behind it and I'm gonna find out why.

Happy Birthday Homie and OurHome Indo


The 2009 Golden Melody Awards nomination list has just been released, Music-Man received 2 nominations under "Best Male Performer" and "Best song Arrangement for Wo Wan Quan Mei You Ren He Li You Li Ni" where he actually composed the song to tease those award/music judges. He personally said that "I used the least amount of time to arrange the song. I didn't expect it to get nominated. This is a great birthday present."

Golden Melody Awards is the Taiwan Version of Grammy Award, it's the most prestige award ceremony for music industry. And every year we are hoping that Lee Hom will get nominated and win the award. So far I think he received life 5-6 awards ..

I'm a little disappointed, he should have get nomination in Best Producer and Best Album too .. instead Jay received numerous nominations where most of his albums sound exactly the same. Oh well .. I don't know how they rate the nominations, I guess that's why LH wrote the song .. but anyway, Good Luck Homie!! :D

No comments: