Wednesday 14 March 2012

Life

If one asked me, what do you search in life? Simple answer would be happiness.
But define happy?!

Lots of money -- with all the assets, where you don't have to worry about anything?
Success -- own company, boss to yourself?
Family -- loving husband, wonderful kids?
Friendship?
Healthy, wealthy and wise?

Honestly, I have no idea ..
I'm still in searching what is my real purpose in life.

For the time being, I'm just gonna settle with
security - having money,
healthy
job that can keep me going,
make myself useful to anyone in need,
make my mom happy,
have fun and enjoy life,
being in love (still looking)
etc etc etc .. I'll let you know when I find out.

And I have to agree with Phil .. "I'm just looking for peace of mind and heart".
I guess .. as long that I can enjoy my life without any pressure, heavy problems or insecurity,
I consider myself lucky.

"Have fun! If you're not enjoying what you are doing, why are you working so hard, sacrificing so much and hurting yourself to attain success in it? You have to first have the passion for what you want to achieve" - WongFu on success

"Do what you love, love what you do, you'll be happy" -I can't remember who, but it kinda sticks-

No comments: