Wednesday 6 January 2010

Happy New Year


It's the New Year already .. Happy New Year. May this year brings each and everyone of you more happiness, health, wealth and luck! All the best.

Have you set out your 2010's Resolutions yet?!

18 days of my holiday has ended 4 days ago and I've been slacking with the blog posting .. other that I have to catch up on my works, unpacking and most importantly my sleep debt. I have never felt so sleep deprived like this as I'm not an easy sleeper, I have to adjust with new bed at least 2 nights but in this trip I moved around so much, I didn't enough time to adjust, I have to move.

HK Apartment (4 nights) - Brian's House (2 nights) - Metro Hotel (4 nights) - Four Seasons (1 night) - Crown Plaza (2 nights) - Four Season (1 night) - Happy Valley, HK (2 nights).

I packed and unpacked a lot too in this trip and we bought so much stuffs, we were overweight for all the trips, crazy!

Anyway, I haven't finished unpack .. most of my stuffs I bought are still on the box or luggage. I managed to upload the photos in Facebook today, so please do check them out. As for my journal and blog entry .. be patience, I'll get around with it soon.
For my frequent and silent readers, thank you for all your support in 2009. I'll try to post and share more in 2010. So God helps me LOL.

Happy New Year people! :)

1 comment: