Thursday 28 January 2010

Let the puzzle begins




I bought these two puzzles in Hong Kong last month, haven't got around to do it 'till 2 weekends. I made 3000 pieces one before back in uni, 'cos it was a masterpiece and took forever to do it, I framed it nicely. But by the end of uni year, I couldn't bring it back 'cos it was too big and bulky.

So this time I bought just 300 pieces puzzle box .. little that I realized this Suzy's Zoo design has micro size puzzle which is very very tiny. It was said to be the smallest puzzle size in the world .. OMG!!

This was last week position .. I'll take a photo of my current position tonight .. long way to go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

need a hand with the puzzle? ;) I haven't done a pouzzle in ages.. and I mean ages.. over 10 years LOL

anett said...

yes please .. :) Now I know why my eyes are sore like everyday when I come to work.