Thursday 14 January 2010

Moviegoers


I like watching movies at the cinema, as an ex Media students I might not be so much of moviegoers, 'cos I don't particular watch specific genre, whatever I think it's interested me to watch, I would just go. I like the big screen, the surround sound and definitely like the atmosphere of cinema instead watching movie at home.

In 2009 I watched 31 movies in the cinema, it was 35 movies in 2008, that was like 3 movies per month -- more or less. I have to watch more -- I remember back in uni I could actually go to the movies like 5 days a week.

I have watched movies from the year 1800 when it was still silent movie 'till the most boring movie ever. One of my final assignments, I had to watch 20 Australian movies from the early 1900 'till the recent one and had to write a review for each one. And during the Academy Award Nomination period, I also had to watch those nominations which usually aren't so great to watch, in fact some of them were painful to watch. What made them nominated? I absolutely no idea LOL ^^

Anyway those days have passed. I don't need to hurt myself watching movies anymore .. I get to enjoy them now :D

The 2009 movie lists:

1. Bride Wars
2. Marley & Me
3. Push
4. Confessions of a Shopaholic
5. Dragon Ball Evolution
6. Shinjuku Incident
7. The Fast & The Furious (2 times)
8. Knowing
9. Monsters vs Alien (3D)
10. X-Men - Wolverine
11. Angels & Demons (2 times)
12. Night at the Museum 2
13. Terminator Salvation
14. Star Trek
15. 17 Again
16. Transformers 2
17. Ice Age 3
18. Harry Potter 6 - Half Blood Prince
19. Up (2 times - 3D)
20. G.I. Joe
21. The Taking of Pelham 123
22. The Proposal
23. Last Change Harvey
24. G-Force (3D)
25. Get Married 2
26. This Is It
27. Astro Boy
28. 2012
29. New Moon
30. Old Dogs
31. Alvin & The Chipmunk 2

2 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing!

anett said...

haha thanks. I'll try to find the movie list back in uni :D