Thursday 21 August 2008

blue stuffs

I came across the website 8orenji.com couple weeks ago, an indo site selling japanese stuffs. Well, everyone knows that Japanese has range of cute but useful stuffs. So I saw this eco bag on local magazines earlier and it happened that 8orenji have it or it's just meant to be ^^. Anyway, Noho Eco Bag is a friendly environmental bag packed in very cute Nohohon character.

The world are facing global warming issue this past year, plastic are so not in trend anymore. Even in China, consumers are obliged to bring their own shopping bag 'cos the seller are no longer provided plastic bag. Indo is slowly reducing the use of plastic shopping bag.

Anyway, I ordered the blue Nohohon Eco Bag last week and it arrived last night. Yey!! :D Though I think it's a little bit too pricey for such a small items, but hey .. it's Japanese .. the quality which counts.

So Nohohon is gonna accompany me on my trip to Taiwan and HK next month .. just hope it can fits everything on my shopping list *grin*

While cleaning my bottom drawer of my bed side table, I found this Calgon - take me away set of Body Splash, Body Lotion and Eau de Cologne. It's a US beauty products given by a friend from New York on my birthday couple of years back. I'm a blue freak .. so I guess that's the reason why she got this set for me :D I completely forgot about this but it smells nice .. I'll start use it soon enough before it gone bad :), while waiting for my supply of Victoria Secret and Bath & Body Works from Lia.

No comments: