Sunday 2 December 2012

Letting Go - birthday wish

Yeah, it's MA birthday .. Happy Birthday to me .. :)


thank you God for another year, for all the laughter, tears, joy, heartache, love, blessings throughout the year. It's been one challenging year but it's also memorable. I have no regrets ..

Thank you everyone for all the good wishes through different social medias, whatsapp, text message, phone calls and also thank you for the gift . And to those who spent the day with me .. I'm so grateful and feel blessed for having each and everyone of you in my life. 




But sadly that one person I wish to wish me on my birthday .. did not. I guess he was never really care afterall .. who I thought might have a little feeling for me, apparently was just my feeling and imagination. He never actually interested in me. 

So this year birthday, I dedicated to him ... the one person who has made a big difference in my life even in just a short time and doesn't even know it. It's been great having this feeling, even you don't feel the same and even there will be no happy ending between us, but I'm glad it was you that I fell for, I'm glad that my feeling goes to you .. 'cos I know that way I still believe in love, that my one true love is still somewhere out there. 

I know time will heal this feeling and when that happens, it would be the time I can finally let you go for good. As for the time being, I'm gonna face and live with the fact that we're never meant to be together, it was just me who hope too high. 

I'm letting you go .. I need that room in my heart that you have filled this past few weeks with new hopes and dreams. I'm done trying and hoping as I don't wanna get hurt even more knowing that you never care. I will never understand the things that you did which lead me to think that you're interested, but it's OK .. 'cos the wrong feeling was nice and made me smile. 

So thank you for things that you did, a lot ... but you never knew that they made a big impact .. 

No comments: