Saturday 15 December 2012

The Day I Let You Go ..

It has been about 40 days since the feeling appeared and 17 days of happy feeling before knowing the fact .. it's been a crazy ride, but it was sweet .. 

What a journey it has been, but too bad the end is not inside yet .. 

Whether it's taking each other for granted or people change, the bottom line is when one side stop responding, eventually the other side stop trying and finally the feeling will just disappear in time. Even now, I already feel that you're slipping away from my mind, though still pops up every now and then, but I'm sure it will be over soon ...

So 12 December 2012 .. 12.12.12 -- was the day I let you go. After all the things happened, I'm glad I get the chance to have my closure even I don't know how it ends on your side, but to me this is it.  

Even at the end I won't get a happy ending from this feeling I had, I'm glad that it was you I fell for, even though I don't know why it was you. But thank you for the moments, they were sweet .. 

You can't choose who you fall in love with, when or where it will happen .. I guess that's how love and God work .. in mysterious way. Love does hurt you sometimes and it's not so easy to find, but don't stop looking for it 'cos it can be found in a very strangest places. 

I didn't believe that before, but after experienced it myself .. I have to agree. Even until this very second, it still don't know how it happened. I still wonder why too .. 

But the more I wonder, the more I stuck with the feeling .. so whatever it is, I'm sure God has His reason for me and him to meet this way. 

Now .. I look forward to the day I see you and feel nothing .. It would be the day I can finally let you go. So when the day comes, I hope things are ok between us. 

No comments: