Thursday 12 March 2009

Malaysia, here I come

LH has finally announced his concert in KL, which will be on 2 May 2009 .. this is my most anticipated trip this year. I have never been to Malaysia, so I take this opportunity to travel and explore the city at the same time. From now on, my overseas trip would be 2 in 1 trip ^^ .. mostly at least. Plus I get to see Ling and the other Msian girls again, it's been more than a year since the last time we see each other, and also seeing the thai girls after over 2 years. My encounter with the thai girls in SG back in 2007 was very brief, hopefully we get to hang out longer this time.

I'm gonna spend 5 days 4 nights in KL .. will explore KL city, getting to cable car to reach Genting, and up to Petronas tower. And of course the Music-Man himself .. I'm so excited!! :D

The trip is still about 2 months to go, yet it feels like next week. Me and Ling have been talking and planning about it on our daily emails. I even know what to order for dinner on the night I arrive .. this is my most well-planned overseas trip ever *big hugsz to Ling*. Even when I went to Taiwan wasn't this planned.

- flight ticket -- check
- hotel -- check
- concert ticket -- check
- cash money -- check
- itinerary -- well planned (it won't be 100% fixed, it can change)

I'm good to go .. see you soon all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:)) I think we can start planning our "meal Itinerary" next haha!

I'm so excited too - can't wait to see u again and show you gals around my city !

Unknown said...

can i join you.. >.<

i want to see mm... gaaaaahhhhh~