Monday 5 January 2009

when you can live forever, what do you live for?

The quote has been hugely popular around the twilight fans .. I'm not too sure myself what I would actually live for if I can live forever? Hmmmm ...


So after less than a month, I finally finished reading these all 4 books in total of over 2000 pages .. wow, it's truly a new record.


And I proudly to announce that I am now a twilight FREAK .. or better word Addict!! :D I love Edward Cullen, in fact I love all the Cullens Coven including Jacob Black though he's kinda annoying sometimes, but at the end .. he wins my heart afterall.

I'm not too sure whether Stephenie is gonna release her final book "Midnight Sun" due the leakage earlier. But there will another book coming out, the Twilight Saga: The Official Guide .. it's not really a new book, but a complete guide for Twilight fans -- Produced with Stephenie Meyer herself, it includes new material, character profiles, genealogical charts, maps, extensive cross-references, and more. It’s the essential handbook for every Twilight Saga fan. So yes, I'm getting it .. soon if it's coming out.


Ah .. there goes my crazy weeks of Twilight. So what's next?

No comments: