Thursday 26 June 2008

Aussie treats

It's been 6 years since I came back from Aussie and haven't been back since, so most of the time if a friend coming home for holiday, I just at least ask for little something from Aussie .. few of my fave treats during my crazy uni life. And these came last night -- a bag of BBQ Smiths potato chips, 2 packs of caramel timtam (which only available here during Aussie Food Fair but with very expensive price), a box of coated (half coated this time) tiny teddy and 3 bars of Buttermenthol (the original one is not available during the purchase). I can't wait to start dig in ...


- huge thanks to Tika -

Hmmmm I miss Aussie's treats .. if only I can get my fave caramel mudcake which only available a little bakery in Fairy Meadow *yummmy* I wonder, how could be I so thin back then when I had these yummy food everyday? Instead I get so ballooned-up here when I eat less but only sit at the office for long hours?

Do compare ... look how chubby I get!



Talking about change in life ... ^_^

No comments: