Monday 23 June 2008

5 years of my working life

Today, 23 June 2008 marked my 5 years at Rouse & Co International, so-called my 2nd home ... I spent more times at work rather than my home, sigh! My first real job after about 1 year finished uni and did pretty much useless things. It was far far from what I've studied back in uni, but back then media communication wasn't as big as today, specially fresh graduate like me wasn't even considered to enter any TV stations. They claimed that they didn't have any budget to train any fresh graduate like me .. oh well. Some lame excuse I suppose.

So 12 months later, I was offered to work at Rouse & Co International, an UK based legal consultant, started as translator, well I thought everything has to start somewhere. But look at me know, 5 years later .. I'm still here and drowning with it :D

Anyway, I've been meaning to start blogging again since like forever specially I've been having so much fun reading tabby's ark and bloodbubble's blog, but I just haven't got the time to actually do it. Then I thought today is just the right time to start it ...

So here you go people .. enjoy your stay

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hey hey.. welcome to blogger ^__^

life, lust and love said...

so we started a blog today. let's keep it up :)

Unknown said...

hey gal.. waiting anxiously for your next entry hehe :D

H. HOMies said...

Saw your blog in Ling's blog... I just wanna say it's good to see you having a blog :)

Melissa said...

Hi ci nettt :)
Very nice...rapi tertata, enak euy bacanya. Could actually feel it, u described everything soooo neat ;)

Ooo ooo Tika ada disini donk hehe... itu kesimpulan yg dapat saya tangkap.
Nyicip donkkk hihihi...

Ayo ayo tulis lagiii