Tuesday 9 March 2010

Someone from the Past

It's really rare for me to dream about this one particular guy .. I don't think of him much though he was once lighten my days back in uni. But something happened between us, our relationship never got better since then. I didn't even call him when I was back in Sydney last December, 'cos I didn't know what to expect and I didn't even know whether I want to or not .. I have him in my facebook list but we never actually in contacts.

I guess I could say that he was the 2nd guy I let myself to be close with just few months after I arrived in Wollongong and maybe the 1st guy I let myself fall .. deep!

For the whole year, 5 days a week were filled by him. Not so much on weekends, 'cos he had to spend times with his family. But they were special .. though I never really knew how he felt about me, but I didn't care .. I wasn't looking for love-relationship, I guess I was more of finding companionship and he was there and he cared! We've been through a lot .. kinda sad that things didn't work out well. Even I couldn't have him as someone special, but I would love to have him as a friend .. but can't avoid the fact that we just don't belong together, even as a friend.

This was my blog entry through friendster back in August 2005 when I had dream about him (btw, he has got a son yet, he's not even married -- 'till now). I remember back then I had just get re-in touch with him through another friend. I thought we could get back what we have lost, we did for a while, but who knew .. just a slight argument, we were back to square one.

Anyway, I dreamt of him last night, after .. wow 5 years?! we were back in our beloved UOW for some kind of event. It wasn't a reunion 'cos we were from different department and he was 1 year ahead of me .. but there were some familiar faces there. I can't remember the dream specifically but it was sweet. We were normal, we were friends and we laughed. As he always brought laughters to me back then.

So YOU .. I know where you are and I know that you're happy right now .. but I still hope things would have been better between us. All the best to you for everything ..

No comments: