Saturday 13 March 2010

New Book List

There has been lots and lots of books coming to movies, some are them are worth to watch and read, some are not.

And to those of you who loves to read, obviously know that it's better to watch the movie then read the book instead of the other way around .. you're so gonna be disappointed. I have a bit of fair share on that one, so mark my words! Unless if the book came out way before it was made movie.

So anyway, here is my new book list after I watch the movie ..

1. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks -- no doubt a fantastic writer.

2. Julie & Julia -- seriously I didn't know it was a true story 'till I finished watching the movie today. *you call yourself a bookie Net?! Tsk tsk*

3. When in Rome -- I've been meaning to buy this book, but when I heard it's gonna be on movie, I postpone on buying.


Btw, I was just looking through my book collections the other day, WOW, I actually have over 20 books that I haven't read. Tsk tsk!!

Well, that's just me .. I mean I love reading, just the time that I don't have. I carry 1 book at least everywhere, even to work 'cos 1 hour journey is just perfect to catch up on my reading. But sadly the bus ride to work is always packed, so no way I can enjoy stand reading and get squeeze by people.

So everytime I browse around bookstore and find something I like, I buy it, plastic cover it and just store it in my bookshelf without knowing when exactly I'll be able to read it.

Man, I gotta stop buying for the time being and actually read those I bought.

No comments: