Tuesday 23 February 2010

First Bollywood Movie


Last week a friend asked me to watch 3 idiots - Indian movie which reviewed to be very funny and pretty good. It also said to be the "highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time" I was reluctant at first, but coming from an American guy, I was really curious myself. This is my first Bollywood Movie ever watch .. I heard about quite a lot Bollywood movies with good stories and great actors, but no offense, I just couldn't stand the singing and dancing.

So out of curiousity, 7 of us watched this 3 hours long movie .. and it was really good. I then talked into couple of colleagues in watching it and they all love it too. There were dancing and singing, I suppose it's a package deal with the whole movie, but the story was really good. There were lots of funny scenes but there were also lots of touching moments and full of lesson in life .. motto in life "aal izz well" -- of course it means All Is Well!!

And surprisingly the songs are catchy and acceptable to my ear, in fact I'm getting addicted to one of the songs .. hear for yourself. You might like it, you might not .. but so far it stucks in my head .. and this actually the complete scenes of the movie.

1 comment:

;) said...

I liked your blog. pass in mine please :)