Monday 21 December 2009

Sydney

Just got back from roaming the Sydney city .. went to QVB, The Rocks, Hyde Park, Sydney Bridge and the Opera House. Well, the city doesn't change much since the last time I'm here. Then again, I didn't spend much time in Sydney during those days anyway. So it's still pretty much city feeling .. I shall feel more at home tomorrow when I go back to Wollongong.

Though one thing I miss the most about Sydney is the atmosphere, having street musicians, listening to people chatting on the street and seeing people kissing in public .. which we don't get to see that in Asian countries. Plus Sydney offers the Christmas feeling with the beautiful decorations and specially today's weather is really nice. A little bit breezy but it's just nice.

So today was basically about getting back the familiarity so I know the way around when my family comes and reminiscing the old times.

Meeting Brian again after almost 8 years and Pat after 10 years was surreal .. we've been friends for almost 12 years and it was amazing. The Lin's brothers have been a family to me. So thank you guys for everything and I got to meet their girlfriends too and share the stories.

It's gonna be a good 10 days in Sydney. Too bad I can't share the photos now, gotta wait 'till I get back home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates! Hope you're having a blast down under! ^^