Monday 16 November 2009

In one month time

- photo courtesy of Elly (I want one of this) -

16 November 2009 -- in exactly one month time I'll be flying to HK and Sydney for my Christmas and New Year's holiday. Well, it isn't really a holiday, it's more of a family trip, my cousin's wedding. It's gonna be fun though with limited time.

Just got off the news that my Aussie visa is approved .. phewww!! I was worried 'cos Aussie visa is difficult to be issued. Yay, I'm all set!! :D

It's gonna be quite a long trip of almost 3 weeks covering about 4 countries .. HK, China, Macau and Australia. I'm so gonna be dead broke when I come home. Disneyland HK is definitely a must, specially I'm going over Christmas holiday, so there's gonna be lots of cute stuffs to get.

Now I can only hope for big fat bonus for the new year.

No comments: