Thursday 5 November 2009

40th Anniversary Sesame Street



Sesame Street is celebrating its 40th Anniversary today ... Google teamed up with Sesame Street on making the Google doodle theme. Like this for example ..



I don't particular grew up with Sesame Street 'cos I don't like it the fact that it was dubbed into Bahasa, which is weird. But Sesame Street accompanied me through many mornings back in Australia. My breakfast was always with Big Bird, Elmo, Erni and Bert and many other characters through Austar in my living room back in Kooloobong.

No doubt I forever will have a little kid inside of me :D

So Happy Anniversary Sesame Street .. and the words are out .. Michelle Obama will be guest in the 41st season. Sweet!! :D

Elmo lover or not must watch this .. this clip was taken during Elmo's first visit in Australia - Rove Live in 2006. So cute!! :D

No comments: