Monday 26 October 2009

Amazing Aerial Photos


Click here to see more amazing and incredible photos.

I guess I have always fascinated with amazing and beautiful photos, scenic photos have always been my fave since I took photography class back in high school, perhaps that was one of the reasons I took it too -- plus my dad was a photographer graduated from Germany. But I've never further pursued it 'cos I wasn't patience and creative enough to capture those beautiful things and the equipments are so expensive. So I just settled with enjoying those amazing photos.

Product and model photos don't impress me much .. live events (no blood, reptile, accident what-soever involved though) and specially scenery like those pics above are the ones which take my breath away.


Do I need to say more?! Just simply amazing!

No comments: