Thursday 10 May 2012

Expensive Gadget

I finally purchased this baby right here ..


I've been wanting to buy iPhone since the version 3, but keep postponing thinking that do I really need it? So then the 3Gs, 4 to finally 4s came out, still not sure. And the fact that 5 is coming out soon, I started to re-think about it.

Last week, a friend told me about promo with CIMB Niaga credit card - 0% interest for 12 months installment. Within days, I decided that I'm gonna take this opportunity. This is probably the fastest decision I've ever made for buying gadget, expensive one. I'm not a gadget person, 'till now I still use my old fashioned trusty Sony Ericsson phone.

Well .. hope that was a 7.7 millions worth spend! :)

Be patience people, there will be big adjustment needed. Might take me a while to get use to with it.

No comments: