Thursday 1 July 2010

Lovin' Eclipse


I totally lovin' Eclipse .. yes, I'm a twilight fan. I remember reading the whole Twilight Saga books within a month of my Christmas break in 2007, it was madness. I couldn't put the book down.

I watched Twilight on movie before drowning with the books .. so far I'm lovin' both book and movie Eclipse, in particular the fighting scenes where the Cullens and the Packs work together as team to kill off the newborns lead by victoria. It was so awesome and detailed. Praise to David Slade for not cutting too much details of the book and delivering the stories beautiful into the big screen.

And I'm also so lovin' Jacob .. well Taylor Lautner to be exact :D. Character wise I kinda prefer Edward, the sweet and romantic vampire. Jacob is living a hard life which make him the tough character. But I suppose now I love them both equally, unlike Bella who choose Edward more .. I can't choose LOL.

Looking forward for Breaking Dawn.

I'm so gonna watch 2nd or maybe 3rd time of Eclipse then I'll re-read the book again :D

No comments: