Monday 13 July 2009

My searching comes to END


Finally .. my Lee Hom 13 albums collections are complete. Thanks to Ricky for getting me this last album .. White Paper 白紙 and for bloodbubble for finding it. I'm all set!! Yay .. my hunt has come to end. Wow, what a fight and how much money I've spent. But I don't regret it at all.

So let's see ..
1. 情敵貝多芬 - Love Rival Beethoven -- from yesasia, it's re-packaged album so it looks very new.
2. 如果你聽見我的歌 - If You Heard My Song -- found in US Ebay, thanks to Lucy for bidding.
3. 好想你 - Missing You -- found in SG Ebay, thanks to bloodbubble for finding it and Tep for getting it.
4. 白紙 Bai Zhi - White Paper -- YAY!! :D
5. 公轉自轉 - Revolution -- HMV SG, this is expensive.
6. 不可能錯過你 - Impossible To Miss You -- local CD shop that I hardly go, surprisingly they hold this
7. 永遠的第一天 - Forever's First Day -- my auntie's friend from KL
8. 唯一 - One and Only -- local Asian CD shop
9. 不可思議 - Unbelievable -- 1st version from TW Yahoo Auction, signed - thanks to Ricky and bloodbubble. 2nd version from local Asian CD shop
10. 心中的日月 - Shangrila -- 1st version from TW Yahoo Auction, again thanks to Ricky. 2nd version from local Asian CD shop and my FIRST ever Lee Hom's CD I own.
11. 蓋世英雄 - Heroes of Earth -- 1st version from HongKong. 2nd version from SG .. this is my very special copy, though it wasn't signed, but it got me face to face with him ^^
12. 改變自己 - Change Me -- from this album, cos yes, I'm getting crazy, so I have multiple copies. The 1st version is my first signed copy from Taiwan and local version. 2nd versions are from SG and Taiwan, both signed.
13. 心.跳 - Heart.Beat - 1st version, 2 copies from taiwan and 1 local. 2nd version from taiwan. All are signed, except local one.

Thank you everyone who have helped finding these treasures .. can't thank you enough.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how u listed each and every album and how u came about getting them. Congrats on completing the entire collection!! ^^

anett said...

Haha thanks. yes, amazing how I remember them specifically. Treasures .. :)